Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oled, Pro bowl, X games and Girl scout cookies


I really want to keep Oled TVs in the news because I think people should know about them and the more people who know about them will buy them and those people will drive the prices down for every body. 

So I want to list a few things that I want to watch this year on an SUPER nice perfect black level Oled HD 3D TV.
1. pro bowl 2012 because its going to be great as it always is.
2. x games I know another sporting event but it would look so good on this screen think of all those amazing tricks.
3. Girl scout cookies.....ok so they are not for the TV but I really want to eat them, thin mints being the best. 

So long story short guys pay more attention to Oled TVs (LGs amazing 4mm thin 55" pictured above) because the more attention you pay to them the sooner they will come out and the sooner I can watch the Pro bowl and x games. It wont help with my girl scout cookie problem. I need one of my neighbors daughters to come over and sell me some quick.




0 comments:

Post a Comment