Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn




Halo 4.  It's coming.

This webseries will premiere on Youtube on October 5 and continue until the release date of Halo 4 a month later on November 6.  Very likely, there will be four episodes to the webseries with one episode showing every week.  This webseries represents one of Microsoft's most costly marketing strategies to hype people up for the eventual release of Halo 4.  But will Halo 4 be any good?  Well, if the first three games were any indication, it will be quite epic indeed.

Unfortunately, however, for those of us with a 3D capable TV, 3D support was dropped by 343 (the studio creating this game).  I have played Halo: Combat Evolved in 3D on my LG Cinema 3D TV, and let me tell you that it was much more fun than playing just plain, ol' regular 2D.  Hopefully 3D support for LG 3D TVs will get more support because games look amazing on them.  So while I'm quite disappointed in this decision with 343, hopefully they will re-release a 3D version (as they did with Halo Anniversary Collector's Edition).  Only time will tell, and I'm definitely crossing my fingers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment