Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 2, 2012

Best TV Remote for Gaming - Vol.1 Anatomy

 

LG released new 3D Smart TV line called LM Series this year and I have been hearing good reviews on them from both renowned tech sites and consumers. What I have at home myself is last year's LW model and it came with a Magic Motion Remote which I found very useful when playing games on TV. 2012 Magic Motion Remote is upgraded. The hot keys of '3D' and 'My Apps' give the viewers much easier access to the menus they get to use the most. The huge difference from the older model is the wheel in the center. Yes, that's right. It is the same wheel that your mouse has. You can scroll up and down on the web browser and switch channels quickly. And it also functions as the OK button.  There's another new feature in this remote. The mic above the power button recognizes the voice and type in the words on the screen. There's no need for qwerty remote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment